제휴문의(Affiliate Inquiry)
HOME > 고객지원 > 제휴문의
타이트 밑줄

distributorship

0201 2020.09.06 19:37 조회 수 : 4786

TO THE K n JC COMPANY

Dear Madam/ Sir,

It is my pleasure to introduce our PRIVATE FAMILY OWNED Group of companies as one of the Iranian major importers of Medical and Cosmetics products and particularly soft and rigid contact lenses to Iran territory since 20 years ago.

Our group’s aim is to import high-quality products from prime and well-known international manufacturers to match our increasing market need for such products.

As you are fully aware, contact lens wearers, generally facing Dry eyes disease and eventually they need the related eye care products in order to face such disease successfully and therefore, we are interested in your solution products to match our customer’s satisfaction. I went through your website and study your successful history and your high quality products and in this regards, I want to expose our interest in your contact lens solution products. Therefore, it will be highly appreciated to advise how we can proceed the case and place our order for your products. As you may be aware, to import any medical devices, we should obtain the import license by submitting some related technical documents and obtained certificates about the quality of the products.

However, upon your favorite response, we will be more than happy to brief you about the said documents and furnish you if you required any further information about our group of companies.

Furthermore, it will be our proud if you could have a look at our websites www.damoontp.com and  www.dideara.com for more information and better concept about our  business and our group of companies.

Waiting to hear from you and with my best regards,

Dr. Habib Feizi

hfeizi@damoontp.com

푸터